Google

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
An Osaka Girl. For the last 6 year, I've been an expatriate in Malaysia and been travelling between Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo/Osaka. I enjoy sunny KL, modern Tokyo and homeland Osaka. I love all of them.
Profile Map

ARE YOU THAT FREE???

Recently, everytime I post something, there are some people send me JUNK comments.
Are they just doing this to kill time or what?

I wish I could be that free, Akicage, Akinogal and Kalar :)

By the way, there is a good solution for ya!

KILL TIME - Book of 64 pages of excises
This is the book for leisured man like you, try it!

No comments:

Message from Calyssa - To all the people I love

~It is better to be hated for what you are
than be loved for what you are not.~


You are the only person can know who you really are.
You don't need to be anyone else to be loved.
If you treat yourself right, people will treat you right in return.
Don't be afraid to be different. Have courage to be yourself.