Google

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
An Osaka Girl. For the last 6 year, I've been an expatriate in Malaysia and been travelling between Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo/Osaka. I enjoy sunny KL, modern Tokyo and homeland Osaka. I love all of them.
Profile Map

My favorite drinks...

I've just gone to Pasar Malam (Malaysia's night bazar) in Cheras tonight.

The only reason I go to Pasar Malam is "Pearl Milk Tea"!
It had been very popular a few years ago but it's hard to find nowaday except at Pasar Malam.
Do you know we do have Pearl Milk Tea in Japan???
In Japan we call it "Tapioca Milk Tea". I've ever seen it in the middle of Tokyo too!
The shop is called "Pearl Lady".


Looks much cleaner but of course it's also much more expensive than Pasar's one. How much you guess???? 250yen (RM 8 ++)!!!!

There is no FREE things in this world, even just a look :p

Anyway, tonight after I got my Pearl Milk Tea at RM2.50, I stopped at 100 yen shop.
YES! There is 100 yen shop in Malaysia. They sell things at a flat rate - RM4.90.
It is slightly more expencive than 100yen but they are one of the few shops I can get Japanese stuff in Malaysia.

Hey, actually tonight I found my long-lost......Drink :D
Have you hear "Ramune"? It's sort of lemon pop.

They are made of glass and sealed with a marble.
To open the bottle, a device to push the marble inward is provided with the bottle.
The marble is pushed inside the neck of the bottle where it rattles around while drinking.

Bla bla bla...I think you have no idea what I am talking about right? :D
Go get Ramune in 100 yen shop, NOW!!! lol

No comments:

Message from Calyssa - To all the people I love

~It is better to be hated for what you are
than be loved for what you are not.~


You are the only person can know who you really are.
You don't need to be anyone else to be loved.
If you treat yourself right, people will treat you right in return.
Don't be afraid to be different. Have courage to be yourself.