Google

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
An Osaka Girl. For the last 6 year, I've been an expatriate in Malaysia and been travelling between Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo/Osaka. I enjoy sunny KL, modern Tokyo and homeland Osaka. I love all of them.
Profile Map

What do you do for relaxation?

Me? I absolutely burn incense!
I tried like candle and oil before but incense smells the strongest and I love it.
My favourite is "Musk" and "Agarwood". I don't go for lavender or something.
I like something ethnic, I guess.


One more thing to make myself relaxed is a bath which I seldom have a chance to do in Msia. I have almost no problem staying in M'sia but the only thing I always miss is a bath.
Oh and for a bath, I go for lavender lol weird huh?

4 comments:

Chia Chong said...

I like your Indian incense.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

wish we can take bath together with lavender smell..

Message from Calyssa - To all the people I love

~It is better to be hated for what you are
than be loved for what you are not.~


You are the only person can know who you really are.
You don't need to be anyone else to be loved.
If you treat yourself right, people will treat you right in return.
Don't be afraid to be different. Have courage to be yourself.