Google

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
An Osaka Girl. For the last 6 year, I've been an expatriate in Malaysia and been travelling between Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo/Osaka. I enjoy sunny KL, modern Tokyo and homeland Osaka. I love all of them.
Profile Map

Thank you, I will miss you all...

Last week, I left the company I worked for 3 years.
During my time in there, so many things - good and bad - happened.
Today I am so much different person from 3 years ago.
Everybody is changing everyday but I would have never changed this much if I didn't join this company.
I met great people and shared a wonderful time.

On the last day, they(or company?) gave me a surprise present.
I didn't expect it as I knew the company was working so hard to cut cost lol

Anyway, I was so happy and touched.
But you know women, don't you? We never look back once we make up our mind.
So, No regrets No tears but I am really thankful and will miss you all.

PS: Show me the steamboat pictures!:D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chia Chong said...

Miss you Hitomi-san

爱美丽 said...

never thought that you will leave this company.. gonna to miss you much~~do keep in touch ya~

Anonymous said...

OMG what a cute bag! What brand is it?

JonyBr said...

This is exactly what happened to me when I was new here, but like u said, now who cares, just leave it there ;)

JonyBr said...

Oops sorry, the previous comment was meant to be for "Have you tried Wendy's"

Message from Calyssa - To all the people I love

~It is better to be hated for what you are
than be loved for what you are not.~


You are the only person can know who you really are.
You don't need to be anyone else to be loved.
If you treat yourself right, people will treat you right in return.
Don't be afraid to be different. Have courage to be yourself.